WEBSITE REDESIGN: IMPROVING FORM AND FUNCTION
A website redesign is one of the most effective ways to improve your online image for potential clients. Not only will a fresh website appeal to previous visitors, but it will also help boost search engine visibility significantly when properly implemented. By updating your website, you don't have to miss out on traffic you could be getting because of a dated interface and decreased search engine visibility.
The Ronald McDonald House of Tulsa provides a space for families to remain near their hospitalized child during the duration of their medical treatment. By supplying the opportunity for families to make home-cooked meals and stay in private bedrooms, RMHC Tulsa can help alleviate some of the burdens these families are facing. The House is an independent, non-profit corporation, locally owned and operated by Ronald McDonald House Charities of Tulsa, Inc., and is entirely dependent upon donations.
The process utilized by SkyNet Solutions for this project required working with the client to meet national guidelines imposed by Ronald McDonald House Charities, Inc. Throughout the process, we worked to identify the information being searched for and how to best incorporate it. Prior to completion, SkyNet Solutions took the following steps:
- Designed a simple, modern UI for easier site use -
- Recreated URL structure to align with SEO best practices -
- Developed a clear sitemap that provides visibility of interior pages to search engines -
- Implemented 301 redirects as needed to prevent loss of current URL rank -
- Resubmitted the updated site to Google, ensuring that the new site architecture was quickly indexed -
- Met national guidelines proposed by Ronald McDonald House Charities, Inc. -
- Incorporated blog to improve indexing and meet modern SEO requirements -
- Site testing for 100% functionality to meet internal quality control standards -
The adept design team at SkyNet Solutions utilized modern, eye-catching design elements to improve the experience of site visitors. Upon completion, the site was resubmitted to Google for indexing and received an increase of 150%. In addition to this, every tracked statistic on the site, including page visitors, page views and search engine traffic, experienced a significant increase.
- NUMBER OF PAGES INDEXED BY GOOGLE = 150%
- NUMBER OF VISITORS = 82% HIGHER
- NUMBER OF VISITORS = 2X MORE
- AVERAGE TIME-ON-SITE INCREDED BY 22%
- PAGES RECEIVING TRAFFIC FROM SEARCH ENGINES INCREASED BY 40%
# of pages indexed
There are many benefits that can be obtained by redesigning your dated website. Aside from implementing a beautiful, modern design, a website redesign can help create space for new features and enhance the image of your business. When performed by a talented and experienced team, businesses don't have to risk losing their existing traffic and previous search ranking.
As our results with RMHC Tulsa show, a website redesign can have significant impacts on important metrics for your online presence. By creating new, fresh content, businesses are more likely to attract and engage visitors to their website. These updates can have a positive effect on conversions or make information about services or products more easily found.
WHY choose Skynet Solutions?
You shouldn't have to worry if your website is in good hands. The talented teams at SkyNet Solutions can help bring your website redesign to life. With full range service options, we can help design and develop your website, as well as create SEO ready content to improve your online visibility. With our dedicated testing department, we believe quality assurance should be a top priority.
free website analysis